Head Coach Jim Koehr
- Seton Coach from 2001 to Present
- Virginia Independent Schools Athletic Association (VISAA) Coach of the Year – 2018, 2019.
- Potomac News and Messenger All-County Coach of the Year (’06-’07 and ’09-‘10).
- Delaney Athletic Conference Coach of the Year thirteen (13) times since 2002.
- James H. Robertson Excellence in Coaching award from the National Interscholastic Swimming Coaches Association (NISCA) – 2012
- VISAA Executive Committee Secretary from 2005 to 2019.
- Host or Co-Host of the VISAA State Championship meet seven (7) times.
- Swam competitively at the high school level and at the age-group level for two AAU teams in Northern Virginia.
- Former competitor in numerous endurance events including an Ironman Triathlon and the Great Chesapeake Bay Swim (4.4 miles).
- Jim and Colleen have had ten (10) children graduate from Seton, eight (8) of whom served as Captain of the Seton Swim Team.
- They also have their last two (2) children (11th and 12th) currently on the team.
Coach Patrick Mulhern
- Seton Coach from 2004 to 2007 and 2018 to Present
- Three (3)-year Captain of the Towson University Swim Team
- Towson University Scholar Athlete of the Year
- Former Water Polo player, Water Safety Instructor and Scuba Diver
- Former Summer League Swim Coach
- Patrick and Karen’s four (4) daughters all graduated from Seton
- Why Patrick Coaches: “To give back for all that Seton did for my girls”
Coach DD Ross
- Seton Coach from 2004 to 2010 and 2014 to Present
- Swam competitively at the high school, college and master’s levels
- USA Swimming Coach for Occoquan Swim Club
- USA Coaches Safety, CPR and First Aid Certifications
- Former Water Safety Instructor
- DD and Dave’s three (3) sons all graduated from Seton
- Why DD Coaches: “To bring out the best in every child is why I became a coach”
Coach Heidi Santschi
- Seton Coach from 2017 to Present
- Competed at the high school level in Swimming, Synchronized Swimming, Volleyball, Softball and Gymnastics
- Played Beach Volleyball and Power Volleyball
- Professional Occupational Therapist
- Former Water Safety Instructor
- Heidi and Paul have had six children graduate from Seton and the 7th is still on the team
- Why Heidi Coaches: “I coach to support the team that provided some of my sons with tremendous opportunities for personal growth. I love teaching all things water – and the truly amazing kids.”
Coach Kimberly Dalrymple
- Seton Coach from 2015 to Present
- Air Force Veteran
- Competed at the high school level in Swimming and Volleyball
- Enjoys playing Ultimate Frisbee
- Kimberly is a force of nature volunteering to make Seton School a better place.
- Kimberly and Andy have had one daughter graduate from Seton and serve as Captain of the Seton Swim Team.
- Her two (2) boys are still on the team
- Why Kimberly Coaches: “It’s great to encourage students and athletes to do more than they think they can”
Coach Jerry Zadnik
- Seton Coach from 2011 to Present
- Competed in Crew at the college level.
- Competed at the high school level in Swimming.
- Enjoys playing Swimming and Rowing to keep in shape
- Working primarily with Seton’s beginning swimmers, Jerry patience and joy are responsible for countless smiling faces when his swimmers start to see success for the first time.
- Jerry and Vickie have had four (4) daughters graduate from Seton and their last two daughters are currently on the team.
- Why Jerry Coaches: “Our family is so thankful to be a part of Seton School. It is good to get involved in a great sport that can push our kids beyond their comfort zone to be more than they thought possible.”