On Saturday, February 4, 2023, we held our 17th Annual VISAA Division II Invitational Swimming and Diving Championship.
Let me start by congratulating Seton’s Ariana Aldeguer, an 8th grader who broke Jessica Dunn’s 2008 team record in the 200 IM with her Gold-medal-winning 2:11.55!
Congratulations to the following teams who brought home the Traveling Championship Trophies:
- Girls – Seton School
- Boys – Seton School
Our Swimmers of the Meet were:
- Joshua Fisher, Veritas
- Gold medals in 100 Backstroke and 200 IM.
- Two (2) new Meet Records
- This is the third year in a row that Joshua has won Swimmer of the Meet Honors
- Madisyn Carter, Highland School
- Two (2) Gold medals in 100 Fly and 100 Back
It was a very fast meet, as you can see from the four (4) new Meet Records set on Saturday.
- Boys 200 Free, 1:44.62, Gabe Nunziata, Stonebridge
- Boys 200 IM, 1:51.08, Joshua Fisher, Veritas
- Boys 500 Free, 4:48.52, Will Charlton, Covenant
- Boys 100 Back, 48.87, Joshua Fisher, Veritas
Here are complete results for the Meet:
Meet Scores-2023 VISAA Division II Invitational-Feb4,23
Meet Results-2023 VISAA Division II Invitational-Feb4,23
Meet Records-2023 VISAA Division II Invitational-Feb4,23
Individual Results-2023 VISAA Division II Invitational-Feb4,23
Diving Score Sheets-2023 VISAA Division II Invitational-Feb4,23
Team Manager Meet Results-17th Annual VISAA Division II Invitational-04Feb2023-001 (Coaches Only)
Save the date for next year’s meet: February 3, 2024