The Live Stream of this Meet has been Cancelled – so sorry!
Here is the Meet Announcement for our Seton December Invitational Meet at the Freedom Center on Saturday, December 12, 2020. Please read it carefully because there are a number of things that are different from our past practice.
One big difference from past seasons is the protocol we will be using to mitigate the risks of COVID. COVID Protocols for this meet will be guided by the policies of:
- George Mason University,
- The Freedom Center,
- VISAA “Back to Play”,
- USA Swimming, and
- the State of Virginia.
It is a privilege for Seton to be able to host this meet, but in order to maintain that privilege, all participating teams must be very diligent in adhering to the following protocols:
The other big change from prior years is that we now have a Diving Team. The Diving competition will occur before the swimming competition.
NO Spectators will be allowed inside the Freedom Center pool
- The meet will be streamed live on the Seton Swimming Highlights YouTube channel at: https://setonswimming.org/videos/
- The meet will also be streamed live on two large-screen televisions at The Bone BBQ at 9420 Battle Street, Manassas, VA 20110.
- The restaurant is owned by former Paul VI swimmers Patrick and Bobby Lytle.
- Their restaurant can set up to 40 people.
- We have not rented out the whole place, so if you occupy a table, please ensure that you are eating and drinking.
Seton Divers should be on deck ready to stretch at 12:09 p.m. Seton Swimmers should be stretching at 1:39 p.m. The Meet Timeline shows that the meet ends around 5:30 p.m., but with the new procedures, I’d expect it to take longer than that.