Here is the Meet Announcement, Meet Program, and loads of other information for our Seton Winter Invitational Meet at the Freedom Center on Saturday, January 15, 2022. Please read it carefully because there are a number of things that are different from our recent practice.
It is a privilege for Seton to be able to host this meet, but in order to maintain that privilege, all participating teams must be very diligent about wearing masks when outside of the water. Fortunately, most of the other COVID policies have been relaxed, including social distancing requirements. And even better, the locker rooms are open!
- We will allow spectators inside the Freedom Center bleacher area.
- Masks are required for all spectators per George Mason University policy – Seton has no control over this.
- If you object to wearing a mask, as many people do, then please just watch the meet on the livestream.
- Please do not force me, as the Meet Host, to become a mask policeman.
- We cannot allow a spectator to risk our ability to host meets at the Freedom Center
- The meet will be streamed live on the Seton Swimming Highlights YouTube channel at: https://setonswimming.org/videos/
There will be no diving competition at this meet.
Here are Seton’s entries – again:
Here are the lane timing responsibilities for the meet, as outlined in the Meet Announcement. We will run the meet with two (2) timer per lane, with the following schools responsible for each lane:
- Lane 1 – Fresta Valley Christian
- Lane 2 – Immanuel Christian
- Lane 3 – Oakcrest
- Lane 4 – Seton
- Lane 5 – Seton
- Lane 6 – Seton
- Lane 7 – Seton
- Lane 8 – Brookewood School
- Lane 9 – Immanuel Christian
- Lane 10 – Fresta Valley
Seton needs volunteers for Timing and Hospitality. Sign up for: